An 11-week online leadership project designed to unlock the potential of each young person. Mentored by a Tedx speaker you will explore different elements of world-class leadership and discover;
- What makes a great leader
- How to manage authority
- How to communicate effectively
- How to develop a world-changing idea to bring about powerful changes in your world.
You will also develop your public speaking techniques with TEDx Speaker Scott McCrum, who will give you the freedom to express yourself and develop your creative writing skills and verbal communication.
This series of online workshops are for all who want to be heard and be counted in life, and in a future career. You will;
- Practice your public speaking and presentation skills
- Develop a jaw-dropping, inspiring, or emotive speeches
- learn essential techniques to deliver a speech with confidence.
Dates: Thursday 8th October – Thursday 17th December 2020
Frequency: Every Thursday
Location: Online (Link to all courses available in account)
Level: Beginner – Advance