£90.00 – £150.00
This Level 1 CPD, 4 hour training, demonstrates to youth leaders how to deliver sound peer mentoring relationships that safeguard the peer mentor, mentee and organisation.
Peer mentors will have time to explore key peer mentoring concepts and practice tried and tested mentoring methods, tools, and techniques.
'It was good to practice the tools on younger people. Being a peer mentor will help me find out what I'm good at and give me a reason to keep going when things get hard at school. Today's training was really good.
Emeka (17, student)
This training explores
- Peer mentor role and responsibilities
- Trauma-informed practices
- Safeguarding obligations
- How to create safe, trusting mentoring space
- How to maintain professional boundaries
Our trainers will provide you with the space to reflect, to enhance your mentoring identity.
Trainees will increase their awareness of;
- Why mentoring works
- How to conduct reflective practice
- How to effectively communicate and listen
- How to correctly goal set within a mentoring relationship
Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people.
To request an invoice email email@example.com