Putting young people at the centre of our week, we have answered the call to participants wanting to do something more this summer, by creating 5 work experience placements for 13-18 year olds.
So if your child will be finishing their GCSE’s or A level’s within the next month or so and have nothing to do with their summer time continue reading to learn more about our summer work experience placements, based at our office in Hackney, East London.
Placements will provide invaluable work experience, and allow young people to shadow our Corporate Partnerships Officer, Programme Coordinators and Ceo.
Here are more details:
Work experience: 2-3 days a week
Location: Online or at our office in London Fields, Hackney E8
Hours: 9-4 or 10-5pm
Reimbursement: £10 per day to cover travel and lunch expenses
Placement duties will include
– Assisting corporate sponsorship team
– Contributing to social media strategy
– Calling potential partners
– Conducting research and gathering information
– Administration duties
– Attending meetings
– Writing emails
What young people get in return:
– Letter of commendation from our CEO and Expert Advisory Panel
– Support in developing their CV and a cover letter
– Opportunity to liaise with our sponsors, supporters, and board of directors
– Training in project management, safeguarding, health and safety at work, mentoring tools and techniques, professional etiquette, customer service, and First Aid.
– Reimbursement: £10 per day to cover travel and lunch expenses
How to take part
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and register your interest and receive an invite to our work experience placement information meeting.