Putting young people at the centre of our week, we have answered the call to participants wanting to do something more this summer, offering work experience placements to 14-18 year olds.
So if your child will be starting or finishing their GCSE's or A level's this year and have nothing to do with their summer time continue reading.
Below we have more information about our summer work experience placements, during our Game Time programme, online or in our office based in our office in Hackney.
Placements will provide invaluable work experience and allow young people to shadow our delivery team, administrators and Ceo.
Here are more details:
Work experience: 2-3 days a week
Location: Online or face to face
Reimbursement: £10 per day to cover travel and lunch expenses
Placement duties will include
- Assisting delivery team
- Engaging participants
- Contributing to social media strategy
- Administration duties
- Attending meetings
- Writing emails
What young people get in return:
- Letter of commendation from our CEO and Expert Advisory Panel
- Support in developing their CV and a cover letter
- Opportunity to liaise with our sponsors, supporters, and board of directors
- Training in project management, safeguarding, health and safety at work, mentoring tools and techniques, professional etiquette, customer service, and First Aid.
- Reimbursement: £10 per day to cover travel and lunch expenses
How to take part
Email us at email@example.com and register your interest and receive an invite to our work experience placement information meeting.