If you are 16 years old or over, you can develop essential leadership skills by becoming a peer mentor, mentoring a younger age 10-14 years old.
We will train you to ensure you have a complete understanding of what's involved and how to mentor safely.
You'll receive the following training:
- Safer Peer Mentoring (CPD recognised certificate)
- First Aid
For more information apply to volunteer here
What young people get in return:
– Letter of commendation from our CEO and Expert Advisory Panel
– Support in developing their CV and a cover letter
– Opportunity to liaise with our sponsors, supporters, and board of directors
– Training and development
– Reimbursement: £10 per day to cover travel and lunch expenses
How to take part
Email us at email@example.com and register your interest and receive an invite to our work experience placement information meeting.